Knowledgebase & Downloads
The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
How do I upgrade my Tomcat?
Tomcat upgrade steps
1. Login to cPanel
2. Go to Java Control Panel
3. Stop your Tomcat (with 'jk' command via SSH or in Java Control Panel)
4. on Appserver tab change version and click Save - this will create backup of your current version in ~/appservers.bak.TIMESTAMP directory
5. Login to your account via SSH
6. Move or copy your web applications from ~/appservers.bak.TIMESTAMP/apache-tomcat-X.X.X/webapps to ~/appservers/apache-tomcat-X.X.X/webapps
7. Start Tomcat (with 'js command via SSH or in Java Control Panel)
- © 2016 JVMHost.com All rights are reserved.