Knowledgebase & Downloads
The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
How do I create a MySQL database?
To create a MySQL database please follow the steps below:
- Login to your control panel at www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Click on 'MySQL Databases' in the 'Databases' menu
- Enter the name of your new database and then click on 'Create Database'
- Add database users by assigning them a username and password then clicking on 'Create User'
- © 2016 JVMHost.com All rights are reserved.